Howto use a Tilt™ Hydrometer together with Monitor.beer
Created by: Dag Frode Aasnes
Modified on: Fri, 2 Oct, 2020 at 11:53 AM
Create following in this webservice.
- Create a new production (Batch) in monitor.beer. Remember batch number, you need this for your TILT app on your phone.
- You have following brew you can send data to :
Open TILT app on you phone and activate settings.
- Choose Color
- Add Batch in SET BEER NAMES field.
- Press button SET BEER NAME .
- Add http://monitor.beer/tilt/?3sverd Where 3sverd is your personal username in Enter Logging URL:
- Activate button Check here to start logging data to the cloud..
- Open Monitor.beer again and activate your brew to receive data from your TILT.
- Remember to deactivate screen saver on your phone, if active the phone does not send any data to the cloud.
You should now see data coming into Monitor.beer every 15 minutes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.